Friday, February 6, 2015

Ok. Let's talk about wax paper. I'll say one word: pies. Not exactly sure what that means, but when I was a kid, I remember wax paper being laid out on the table when my grandmother was making pies. But enough of that.

Let's consider something that has little to do with wax paper. Let's talk about zen and the art of startup Marketing. Not that I'm an expert on zen, but the phrase "old zen way" is an anagram of my name so I
Must have something to say of value in that realm. Ommmmmm.... startups.... Ommmm.... startups.... OK. Enough of that. Believe it or not, this blog was initiated to help promote an Internet startup from, well, let's say through the back door. I have a skill for inventiveness that manifests itself in unusual ways. So I figure if I can drum up a little awareness of something like, oh... Wax paper and then slip in a word or two about the coolest shopping tool that replaces pay-per-click with the internets first pay-per-sale advertising model, then it could be better than pointless facts about wax paper. That's not to say wax paper facts are without merit, just that heck, there are cooler things than wax paper.

That said, check this nutty video put: who is this guy and why is he so giddy over his shopping rewards:

http://youtu.be/G60x_hu7am0

And then if you happen to find the above video intriguing, then you may want to also check out this  page on how my startup is going to pickpocket Google:

http://doyoubuddy.biz/5W.php

Let's face it: Google has both enough money and enough influence on the web. I say enough of Google. Give someone else a chance. And today, that someone happens to be me and my startup.

In closing, I would like to touch again on wax paper. It's pretty cool stuff when you think about it. I don't know what the heck you'd use it for other than pies, but maybe after writing about it in this blog for awhile I might just figure it out. And when I do, I will be sure to tell my readers all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment